For your enjoyment, you will find several local food venders providing the event participants with an assortment of delicious local food items. Also be sure to enjoy a refreshingly cold beverage on a hot summer day! There wil be alcoholic and non-alcoholic choices available.
- Introduced Chef Mark Brunet - come out and experience Fresh Urban Plate,where food is the result of a global journey, you will experience crisp and clean handcrafted food and each dish is created from scratch - using only the finest quality ingredients. Where passion and innovation meets flavour.
Located in Lakefield, Ontario, proudly offers Authentic Homemade "Texas Style" Smoked Beef Brisket, Smoked Pulled Pork, Smoked Ribs, Fresh Hot King Size Pretzels and Texas Style Sandwiches. We use many fresh local ingredients and proudly prepare our cuisine using Ellie's own Family's Old School Southern Style recipes. Come out and enjoy The Lakefield Arts and Jazz Festival. Please drop by the Ellie's Taste of Texas booth and ask for a smoked beef brisket or smoked pulled pork taste test. Can't wait to see you there enjoying great beer and food! Check us out on Facebook or Twitter.
- Serving hand crafted wood fired gourmet pizza.
- La Mesita will be at the Lakefield Jazz, Art & Craft Festival this year! We are so excited to have Chef Martin Carbajal at the festival. La Mesita is locally owned and operated and will be serving authentic Mexican Cuisine! If you haven't tried this yummy Mexican food you will have to stop by their booth at the Lakefield Jazz, Art & Craft Festival you will not be disappointed!
- Offering an assortment of coffees and teas, along with homemade sweet treats and savoury vegetarian pastries. Check out Well Grounded Garden on Facebook!
- Kettle Corn and fresh squeezed ice cold lemonade.
- Enjoy local craft beer from our festival sponsor Smithhavens Brewing Company. Smithavens Brewing Company (formerly Smithworks) is a family owned and operated craft microbrewery providing fresh, quality beer to the local market. They are located in the City of Peterborough in the beautiful Kawartha Lakes region.
The Village Inn is situated in the scenic and historic little village of Lakefield, Ontario, Canada, in the heart of the Kawartha Lakes. The Inn is comprised of twenty-six rooms and two luxury suites. Our charming country inn, located just 90 minutes North East of Toronto offers a wonderful balance of old and new, convenience and comfort, historic tradition and modern amenities, all presented in an atmosphere of country charm. Spa services are available only steps away. Whether you are traveling for business or pleasure, with your family or on your own, your stay at award winning Village Inn promises to be a memorable and enjoyable experience.