Physical Address: 1 Water Street. Lakefield, Ontario K0L 2H0
Mailing Address: Lakefield Marina, c/o Township of Selwyn, P.O. Box 270, Bridngeoth, Ontario K0L 1H0
Email: Lakefield Marina
Visit Lakefield Marina
The Lakefled Marina is located along the Otonabee River at the mouth of Katchewanooka Lake between Young's Point Lock 27 and Lakefield Lock 26.
- Transient and Seasonal Dockage
- Fully Services Slips
- Boater Reception Area
- Municipal Water
- Clean Showers and Washrooms
- 30 and 50 amp Hydro Service
- Snack Bar
- Wireless Internet
- Marine Navigational Charts for the T.S.W. available
- Competitive Rates
- Houseboats are Welcome
Area amenities within walking distance:
- Royal Bank, CIBC and ATM
- Beer Store and LCBO
- Boat Repairs and Service
- Groceries, Pharmacy & Laundromat
- Dining, Fast Food
- Playground, Parks and Beach
- Walking, Cycling Trail
- Boat Launch
Lakefield Marina and Docking Layout:
- Visa, Mastercard, American Express, Interact & Cash
- We monitor Channel 68
How to find us:
- From Toronto, Hwy 401 east to Hwy 115 north to Hwy 7. Travel east to Hwy 28. Go north to the Village of Lakefield. We are located at 1 Water Street just over the bridge.
- From the east, Hwy 401 to Hwy 28 north to the 115. Take the 115 to Hwy 7 then east to Hwy 28. Go north to the Village of Lakefield.
Area Information & Events:
The Lakefield Marina is situated along the historic Trent-Severn Waterway system in the Township of Selwyn. The Township is a part of the Kawartha Lakes region and is bordered almost entirely by lakes. Selwyn Township is a beautiful year round playground... our lakes, rivers, trails and other recreational properties are second to none when it comes to boating, fishing, swimming, cycling, hiking, golf, skiiing and so much more.
We are committed to providing quality services. Your comments and ideas are valuable to us. Please take a moment and provide us with some feedback on your stay at the Lakefield Marina.