The Township now offers live streaming of all Council and Committee of Adjustment meetings.
Live streaming provides access to municipal meetings and helps to promote accessible and transparent government operations.
Please note that the live broadcast service will only display video once a live meeting is taking place.
At all other times, a black screen will be visible. Meetings are also archived and can be viewed at a later time.
Meeting minutes will remain the official record of all meetings.
My window displays a black box.
- Has the meeting started yet? Video is only available when a live meeting is taking place.
- If the meeting has started, try refreshing your browser using the refresh button in the toolbar, or closing the browser and re-opening it.
- Press the play button in the video window
- If you are still experiencing issues, please visit the Adobe Connect webpage for specific system requirements.
An error is displayed, and my video will not play
- Try to open the meeting in a different browser (Chrome, Firefox etc)
- Try to open the meeting on a different device. If the video plays properly on an alternative device, there is likely an issue with your original viewing set-up.
- Confirm that you have the appropriate system requirements to connect to the meeting by visiting the Adobe Connect webpage.
- If you are still experiencing technical issues, the video will be posted in the Archived Video section for you to view at a later date.
My video is displaying, but there is no audio.
- Ensure the audio controls on your computer/device and speakers are turned up to an appropriate level.
- Within the video window, ensure the volume control is turned up to an appropriate level. Controls are located in the video window on the bottom right.
My video screen is too small.
- Within the video window, click the full-screen button to take advantage of your entire screen size.
Still having problems?
Please feel free to email us.