Browser Compatibility Notification
It appears you are trying to access this site using an outdated browser. As a result, parts of the site may not function properly for you. We recommend updating your browser to its most recent version at your earliest convenience.

Current Planning Applications


Township of Selwyn
Mailing Address:
P.O. Box 270, Bridgenorth, ON
K0L 1H0

Physical Address:
1310 Centre Line, Selwyn, ON
K9J 6X5

Phone: 705 292-9507
or 877 213-7419
Public Works After Hours - Emergencies Only 705-740-6036
Email Township

Applications for Official Plan and Zoning By-law Amendments

Lovesick Lake Trailer Park Expansion
- File C-15-16

Supporting Studies

2032 Birch Island Road
- File C-07-17

Supporting Documents

Hubble 2379 Chemong Road
- File C-09-17

Supporting Documents

Kidd/Bray Farm Wedding and Event Venue
- File C-19-17

Supporting Documents

The Planning Justification Report study includes the following as Appendices to above report:

  • Appendix A:  Servicing Options Report
  • Appendix B:  Well Capacity Study prepared by WSP dated August 7, 2017
  • Appendix C:  Fire Protection Storage Calculation
  • Appendix D:  Traffic Operations Brief, prepared by Tranplan Associates dated July 19, 2017

25 Lily Lake Road - File C-04-18

Supporting Studies