Browser Compatibility Notification
It appears you are trying to access this site using an outdated browser. As a result, parts of the site may not function properly for you. We recommend updating your browser to its most recent version at your earliest convenience.

Farmland Property Class


Township of Selwyn
1310 Centre Line
Selwyn, ON
K9J 6X5

Phone: 705 292-9507
or 877 213-7419

Assessment notices and assessment change documents received from the Municipal Property Assessment Corporation should be checked carefully to ensure that properties that are being farmed are in the Farmland Property Class. 

Most ownership changes will revert the property class to residential.  

If you wish to be placed back in the Farmland Property Class you must be properly registered with the Ministry of Agriculture, Food and Rural Affairs. 

For more information, visit the Ministry's website.

Contact their customer service at  1-800-469-2285.