Lakefield Water and Sewer Forms:

Lakefield Water and Sewer: Account Changes

Use this form for:

  • Move in: account creation
  • Move out
  • Change account holder name

Lakefield Water and Sewer: Pre-Authorized Payment (PAP)

Use this form to:

  • Start a new PAP
  • Cancel an existing PAP
  • Change banking information for an existing plan

Note: we require at least 5 business days to process PAP changes. 


Water and Sewer Certificate (Lakefield only)

This form is for lawyers to request a water and sewer certificate. Cost is $40 and turn around time is 10 business days. A rush request can be processed for a 25% charge. 


Unable to locate a form?
Check in: Forms, Applications & Permits

Unable to locate a document? 
Check in: By-laws & Policies

phone iconContact Us